Friday, April 5, 2013

B-B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets

So I just stocked up my Itunes library with the sweet sounds of Elton John. Score. I'm not exactly sure why, but I love his music! How could you not?? Classic. 
Speaking of favorite classic artists, I absolutely love with all my heart the musical stylings of Carolina boy James Taylor. He has always, is now, and forever will be my main man. If a boy ever wants to woo me, all he needs to do is serenade me with James Taylor songs on a guitar...I'll be putty in his hands. When I listen to James Taylor though, I always want to watch Remember the Titans afterwards.. That's perfectly okay with me though cause that movie is THE BEST. Never gets old.
Speaking of Remember the Titans, I now know what I will be doing tonight! Sweeeeeet. 
Keep on keepin on my peeps (like those crappy Easter marshmallow chick/bunny things). 

No comments:

Post a Comment