Friday, August 10, 2012

I got a nickel HEY HEY HEY HEY!

The last night of my college freshmen summer was quite the way to end the best summer of my life. Let's just say Kendall, Kali, Kenzie, and I went out on a bang. Since we were some of the very few that were still around last night, we decided to go to California Pizza Kitchen and then to the Nickel Arcade!!! Talk about most fun night ever. Due to Kendall's rather large jar full of change, we gamed all night. I had forgotten how awesome it feels to win tickets. For those of you who may not understand, it is the closest thing to sheer joy you will feel in this life. So after we traded in our hundreds of tickets for some sweet High School Musical sweatbands and candy, we moseyed on over to the little waterfall on campus by our dorms that leads to the duck crick and chilled there for a bit. It was all great fun, and it will definitely be going down in my book for one of my most memorable nights ;) Things I learned: I should go on 'Deal or No Deal' because I'm awesome; Skee-ball is still the best arcade game ever; I like the tops of waterfalls; ducks sound like people at one in the morning; I can pin guys twice my size; and I'm a ninja at chameleon-fly-lick-knocking-downing.

No comments:

Post a Comment