Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheese Pants

Our family home evening started out as a peaceful and pleasant picnic outside, but when one of my FHE brothers, Kendall, started throwing dirt pellets at me, that's where I drew the line. I took a slice of packaged cheese that we had been using for our sandwiches and chucked it at him when he least expected it. This resulted in an all out cheese war in our dorm kitchen and living room.  Umbrellas were opened, couches were turned, and many random objects were grabbed for protection. My roommate Kali and I decided it would be best to seek shelter under some blankets. The battle got pretty intense, and I have to say, more than one slice of cheese was ripped in the process. However, it was extremely entertaining to watch it all go down. Now my FHE family is outside playing 'Ultimate Cabbage' while I'm at home doing homework. I'm so excited for no homework in a little over a week, even if I have to be a slight hobo in the process during the semester break. Yeah, this post is short, but I wanted to always be able to remember this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment