Friday, July 13, 2012

Inspector 17

Today was our monthly cleaning check. Sometimes it's a hard life being a slightly OCD cleaner. I'm not an absolute clean freak. My mother would probably say that I am rarely clean at all, which can be true on occasion. However, I have been way clean since being in college! I love the look, smell, and feeling of a clean house. Besides, organizing things gives me a strange buzz of excitement. I just love it! It's like a puzzle...and I like puzzles very much. We were literally scrubbing every surface of our dorm until the last seconds before our amazing RA, Miranda, came bearing no-bake cookies. Talk about a way to make instant best friends! Good news...WE PASSED, with flying colors I might add!
Earlier today, Rachel and I went on a Super Target extravaganza for a few items. I could probably live in Target.. If they combined Ikea, Super Target, Panera Bread, and Jamba Juice, I would never leave. When we were checking out, the Mexican cashier lady kept trying to convince us to get Target credit cards. She didn't win, but I think she did influence us in another way because we went to Taco Bell and some ghetto Mexican drive through for dinner! YO QUIERO TACO BELL! Man, I miss that little chihuahua wearing a sombrero.
After our cleaning check was over, I got to talk to my brother Matthew for a long while in the stairwell. I love him so much. We have some of the best conversations with one another. I'm so glad I have him as one of my best friends out here. He is such an example to me in more ways than I can tally!! I'm so beyond glad I have my forever family :)
Sooo I kinda sorta got my roommates addicted to the show "Love in the Wild". It's pretty much the show "Survivor"...but the dating show version. Sounds awesome, right? Yeah, I knew you'd think so. It's so fun to watch. If you have never seen it, enlighten your life and partake of it's entertainment.
That is all. Carry on young ones.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I miss our BANTER with one another :) (Big Word :) Love you

    ReplyDelete